Facial skin laxity
Over time, the skeleton of our face loses density, like the rest of our body. In addition, our greasy pads, which curved our face to our youth, are also eliminated. Aging skin loses its elasticity, relaxes, refines, dehydrates and loses its complexion. In addition, the natural oval of youth disappears and begins to take a more pyramidal shape with the cheeks that slowly collapse.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections are the latest generation of skin rejuvenation treatment, totally personalized.
- Stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid and collagen
- Harmonious face remodeling
- Skin toned and plumped
- Regenerative properties of platelets
- Natural treatment: Autologous product
- Simple, safe and effective technique
- No risk of rejection or allergic reactions
Hyaluronic acid (Juvederm treatment)
The treatment with filler is an injection treatment to reduce facial wrinkles.
- Enhances the cheekbones.
- Increases the volume of the lips.
- Smoothes wrinkles around the mouth
- Reduces the effect of dark circles under the eyes
- Define the contour of the face
Hydrafacial is a skin resurfacing technology that replaces traditional dermabrasion. It combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction of blackheads and whiteheads, as well as spectacular hydration.
Spectacular hydration, deep cleansing, radiant complexion