Dark circles and bags under the eyes
The skin under the eyes is four times thinner than the rest of the face. As a result, the area becomes thinner and thinner over time, causing under-eye dips or bluish or brown veins to appear tired.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections are the latest generation of skin rejuvenation treatment, totally personalized.
- Stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid and collagen
- Harmonious face remodeling
- Skin toned and re-pulp
- Regenerative properties of platelets
- Natural treatment: Autologous product
- Simple, safe and effective technique
- No risk of rejection or allergic reactions
Filling agent treatment
The treatment with filler is an injection treatment to reduce facial wrinkles.
- Enhances the cheekbones.
- Increases the volume of the lips.
- Smoothes wrinkles around the mouth
- Reduces the effect of dark circles under the eyes
- Define the contour of the face