Acne and its scars
Acne affects many teenagers, but also many adults. There are several types of scars observed following the healing of an acne pimple.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections are the latest generation of skin rejuvenation treatment, totally personalized.
- Stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid and collagen
- Harmonious face remodeling
- Skin toned and re-pulp
- Regenerative properties of platelets
- Natural treatment: Autologous product
- Simple, safe and effective technique
- No risk of rejection or allergic reactions
Resurfacing lasers are ablative or non-ablative. Ablative lasers use fast pulses of high intensity light to remove damaged upper layers of the skin, smoothing and firming the skin, eliminating wrinkles and correcting pigmentation problems.
The micropuncture is a procedure by which small perforations are made on the skin using a roller equipped with microneedles to stimulate collagen production. They also make it possible to introduce active substances, such as growth factors and hyaluronic acid, and to increase their absorption.
- They treat a lot of skin problems, hyperpigmentations, alopecia, dilated pores, scars, acne, cellulite or scars
- They do not require anesthesia and in 2-3 hours you can resume daily activities.
Hydrafacial is a skin resurfacing technology that replaces traditional dermabrasion. It combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction of blackheads and whiteheads, as well as spectacular hydration.