Wrinkles and fine lines
Aging skin loses its elasticity, relaxes, refines, dehydrates and loses its complexion. Wrinkles appear where the movements of the face are.
Neuromodulator therapy is an injection treatment to reduce facial expression lines.
- Reduces wrinkles in the crow's feet around the eyes.
- Reduces wrinkles between the eyebrows.
- Attenuates wrinkles at the forehead
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections are the latest generation of skin rejuvenation treatment, totally personalized.
- Stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid and collagen
- Harmonious face remodeling
- Skin toned and re-pulp
- Regenerative properties of platelets
- Natural treatment: Autologous product
- Simple, safe and effective technique
- No risk of rejection or allergic reactions
Filling agent treatment
The treatment with filler is an injection treatment to reduce facial wrinkles.
- Enhances the cheekbones.
- Increases the volume of the lips.
- Smoothes wrinkles around the mouth
- Reduces the effect of dark circles under the eyes
- Define the contour of the face
The micropuncture is a procedure by which small perforations are made on the skin using a roller equipped with microneedles to stimulate the production of collagen. They also make it possible to introduce active substances, such as growth factors and hyaluronic acid, and to increase their absorption. In addition, the micropunction apparatus can be calibrated at several depths, which allows the treatment to be adapted to the region to be treated.
- It treats many skin problems, hyperpigmentation, alopecia, dilated pores, scars, acne, cellulite or scars
- They do not require anesthesia and in 2-3 hours you can resume daily activities.
Hydrafacial is a skin resurfacing technology that replaces traditional dermabrasion. It combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction of blackheads and whiteheads, as well as spectacular hydration.
Spectacular hydration, deep cleansing, radiant complexion